2021 McGrady Insurance Bishopscourt Stages Rally
McGrady Insurance Motorsport UK ANICC Northern Ireland Rally Championship
Saturday 19th June @ Bishopscourt Race Circuit
Clerk of the Course Decision Car No 75 - Click Here
Live Results on Rallyscore.net - Click Here
Organising Permit/Certificate of Exemption - Click Here
NI Championship Permit - Click Here
Start List 17/6 - Click Here
Competitor Bulletin #2 - Click Here
Competitor Bulletin #1 - Click Here
Time Card v1 - Click Here
Final Intructions #2 - Click Here
Road Book - Click Here
Final Instructions #1 - Click Here
Seeded Entry List - Click Here
Regs - Click Here
Covid Protocol Document - Click Here.
Entries Open: On publication of event regulations
Entries Closed (Standard Fee): Saturday 5th June 2021
Entries Closed (Late Fee): Saturday 12th June 2021
Publication of Entry List: Sunday 13th June 2021
Mechanical Scrutiny & Documentation: As per regulations
First Car Due at Start Ramp: Saturday 19th June-09.00hrs
Event Finish: Saturday 19th June-17.00 hrs
Rally Date: Saturday 19th June 2021
Rally HQ: Bishopscourt Racing Circuit
Mechanical Scrutiny: Bishopscourt Racing Circuit
Paper Scrutiny: Bishopscourt Racing Circuit
EVENT FORMAT: 6 Stages
STAGE SURFACE: 100% sealed surface
STAGE MILEAGE: 39 Miles
ROAD MILEAGE: 0 Miles
SERVICE AREA: Bishopscourt Racing Circuit
PLANNED SERVICES: Service after each stage
Specific Event Regulations for Events During Covid-19 Pandemic:
1. Competitors and officials must not attend if they are feeling unwell.
2. This event is a strictly non-spectator event. Personnel attending will be limited to Driver / Navigator and two service crew only. Any other persons attempting to gain admission to the venue will be asked to leave and the associated crew may be excluded from the event.
3. All competitors must complete a COVID-19 Self-Declaration (during on-line entry).
4. Scrutineering shall be done via self-declaration. Where any official is made aware of any issue regarding the cars suitability for entry, scrutineering will be conducted with appropriate social distancing and PPE worn.
5. No paperwork will be provided by organisers. Required paperwork will be emailed along with final instructions; competitors may print their own copies or store them on a smartphone or tablet.
6. Every vehicle must carry hand sanitiser, 60% alcohol content, for use by occupants. Noting the flammable nature of the sanitiser, care is to be taken than hands are dry prior to coming into contact with sources of ignition, such as smoking. Wipes with a 60% Alcohol content are an
7. Social distancing must be observed at all times.
Any competitors wishing to bring motorhomes/hospitality units etc into the service area must inform the Secretary of the Meeting. These vehicles will not be admitted without prior consultation with the Secretary of the Meeting.
Anyone interested in marshalling for the event,
Chief Marshall Harry Coulter on 07503 592968
Or Club Mobile Number on 07825 066941.
For further information on competing in the 2021 McGrady Insurance Bishopscourt Stages contact the motor club on 07825 066941.
between 6pm -10pm weekdays,
& 1pm - 6pm weekends.
For more details see the Supplementary Regulations.